http://bestflights.co.za/africa/malawi – Visit for extra data on Malawi
Malawi, a rustic in Africa, is also referred to as the “Warm Heart of Africa” due to the friendliness of its folks. The capital metropolis, Lilongwe, is the most important metropolis of Malawi and began as a small village on the banks of the Lilongwe river. With its massive rural areas, Malawi is among the many least developed nations on the planet, but in addition a spot the place you may expertise the unmatched mixture of landscapes, wildlife, lake and cultures.
What to see / do
• Africa Street Market — Great buys and unique artworks
• Cape Maclear — A small fishing village and a number one vacationer vacation spot
• Kuti Wildlife Park – Highlighting the significance of conservation.
• Lake Malawi — The third largest and second deepest lake in Africa.
• Lake Malawi National Park — The first freshwater nationwide park on the planet, an space of outstanding pure magnificence
• Lilongwe Nature Sanctuary and Wildlife Center — A wildlife rescue, conservation and training centre
• Mount Mulanje — A outstanding pure useful resource with a shocking forest reserve which is house to a wealthy and numerous endemic plant and animal species.
• Senga Bay – Offering guests a ravishing seashore, campsites, resort and a number of the greatest curios in Malawi.
• Zomba Plateau — Malawi’s oldest forest reserve, with waterfalls and strolling trails amidst the forests
• Lake of Stars International Music Festival — A 3 day music competition on the seashores of Malawi.
• Lake Malawi International Yachting Marathon — A small boat crusing race, since 1984.
• The Bwato Race — An annual canoeing race.
• The Mount Mulanje Porters Race — Runners can run a rocky and tough route up the mountain for a distance of about 25 km.